At House of Bricks ltd we are very proud to be supporting our community. Here are just some ways we do that and info on upcoming events.
Follow us on FB, purchase a mystery bag for $30 that is filled with goodies such as LEGO sets, chocolate, Toyco vouchers, and MORE! Each bag contains from $40 to $75 worth of goods. HUGE thanks to Toyco for donating 20x $25 vouchers!! Visit toyco.co.nz and support those who give back to the community with us.
- When: Sunday 17th March 2019, Live show starts at 7.30pm!
The Annual Christmas Grotto
For this Exciting event Owners Jason and Rachel de Vries open up their home for you to view a spectacular LEGO* built display! The event includes the following;
- ♥ $2 per person entry
- ♥ Displays to view
- ♥ LEGO themed play areas (including DUPLO for the younger children)
- ♥ A $1 Lucky dip game
- ♥ $5 Design a Figure Activity (AND you get to keep the figure you design of course!)
- ♥ Plus other small LEGO themed sales items.
WHEN: Wednesday 27th, Thursday 28th, Friday 29th Nov 6pm – 8pm AND Saturday 30th November 11am – 8pm.
VIP NIGHTS for the Grotto
These nights are NOT to be missed!! During these nights you have access to all the above activities PLUS a Goodie bag.
- ♥ $10 per person (adults and children)
- ♥ Max 40 to attend each session
- ♥ Exciting guests will visit (last year Ariel, Cinderella, Kylo Ren, and Snow White visited!)
- ♥ A FREE Goodie bag is included for both children and adults.
WHEN: Monday 25th and Tuesday 26th November, 6.45pm – 8pm.
HOW TO BOOK YOUR VIP TICKET: Watch this space for a booking details closer to the time.