Home School Community Group 2021
Our Aim for the Home School Club: To provide a creative space for Home School families to come together as a community in the House of Bricks way.
Therefore each week there will be a challenge to take part in it, DUPLO* for the juniors, and a variety of creative opportunities for children and parents to enjoy together. Most importantly there will be something the event for everyone to enjoy.
Dates for 2021
♦ APRIL – Join the community event on 23 April, 9.45-11.45 @ Rolleston Community Centre. See full details here
♥ Friday 28 May 10.15 – 11.45. Theme – Mosaic Making
♥Friday 25 June 10.15 – 11.45. Theme – Gears and Ziplines
♦ July – Join the community event on 15 and 23 July, 9.45-11.45 @ Rolleston Community Centre. See full details here
♥ Friday 27 August 10.15 – 11.45. Theme – Games
♥ Friday 24 September 10.15 – 11.45. Theme – Sculptures
♥ Friday 29 October 10.15 – 11.45. Theme – Bridge Making
♥ Friday 3 December – FINAL meet, shared morning tea, Christmas Grotto. Venue TBC
Time: 10.15am – 11.45am
Cost: $5 per child. All ages welcome
How to pay: Cash/EFTPOS on the day.
Where: Weedons Pavilion (@ Weedons Domain, Maddisons Road – about 150m from the Weedons Ross Road intersection)
Register: Bookings essential. Please contact us at this link to request a place. You are welcome to join Home School Club any time during the year.
Terms & Conditions, and all the fine details of the Home School Community Group
- Payment via Cash or EFTPOS on the day.
- Parents/caregivers required to stay with children to support the program.
- Parents/caregivers to be responsible for the safety of their own children while at the event.
- Cost: Children ages 1+ $5 each.
- Because we have DUPLO, all children from ages 1+ are welcome to join the program.
- Resources provided at this event will remain the property of House of Bricks.
- A small sales area will be available for attendees. Cash and EFTPOS facilities will be available.
- Clean up – All participants to assist in the clean-up of the program and venue at the end of the session, many hands make light work.